I am an affiliate with Ultimate Bundles. At no extra cost to you, I will receive a commission from purchases made from links in this post. I am sharing my very honest opinions.
I recently purchased the 2019 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle and wanted to answer a few questions I have been getting about this awesome product.
What is it?
The 2019 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a collection of 28 eBooks, 30 eCourses, videos & audios, 41 printables & workbooks, 3 summits, and 2 membership sites. They cover all Homemaking Topics including; decor, home management, parenting, meal planning, working at home and more. Inside the bundle you will find recipes, chore printables, budget planners, and other resources to help you be successful in your role as homemaker.
The bundle is ONLY available to purchase from May 1-May 6th, so do not wait to buy it, or it will be gone forever!
How much does it cost?
If you are anything like me the first question you have is, “how much is this going to cost me?” I get it! It is a good question to ask! And, I have the answer for you! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle costs $29.97. I was very happy when I saw this price. For the amount of products you are receiving, $29.97 is a great deal!
Why are you promoting it?
There is something so beautiful about the word “homemaker” to me. I love the idea of turning a house into a HOME. Anyone can be a housekeeper, but a Homemaker takes a lot of love, organizations patience, time management, etc. Homemaking is my passion, and I would love for more to see the beauty in this title.
A huge part of my frugality revolves around my homemaking tasks. When I am most focused on homemaking, I am most successful with saving money. Frugality and homemaking go hand in hand!
I have been going through the products in The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, and I have been loving them! I only share the products I love, and I love this!
What if I don’t like it?
I have been so impressed with Ultimate Bundles as a company. They have excellent customer service! They are offering a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on the Homemaking Bundle; so if you decide within those 30 days that you’re not happy with the product, just shoot Ultimate Bundles an email and they will happily refund you your money!
There’s so many products. How can I juggle all of them?
With over 104 products in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle it can feel a little overwhelming. Don’t feel like you need to use every.single.product. Even if you only access 2 or 3 of the products, you will still be getting a great value.
Once you purchase your bundle I recommend focusing on one or two of the categories that most interests you. Scroll through the products in that category and one or two will probably stick out to you first. Focus on those first few favorites.
But, for real. What’s your HONEST opinion?
Nothing is perfect, and if I were to tell you this bundle was, than I just wouldn’t be being honest. I want to always be honest with you. So here is a quick review of what I like and what I dislike about the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
What I disliked:
- The Bonuses: I liked a couple of the “bonuses” included in the bundle, but the other ones weren’t my favorite. I didn’t like that you had to sign up for a membership in order to enjoy the bonus. It feels more like a sales ploy than a bonus. (just my opinion!)
- The Printables: There are a lot of printables in the bundle, and I enjoyed a few of them, but many of them looked like something I could make myself, or find a similar free printable on pinterest.
- Hair Challenge: I was really looking forward to the Seven Day Hair Challenge ecourse, but once I accessed it I was slightly disappointed. It didn’t provide as much value as I was hoping for, and the hairstyles weren’t as modern as I normally like to be with my hair.
What I liked:
- YNAB Free 4 Month Membership: This bonus was my FAVE! I talk all the time about how much I love the You Need a Budget program for budgeting. It honestly is the best! (and I totally don’t get paid for saying that!) One of the bonuses you get in the bundle is 4 Free Months Member of YNAB (a $27 value). If you have been considering using YNAB, this is the time to start! It’s a great bonus and a great value!
- Redesign Your Home ecourse: I have been slowly working on decorating my home. But, it is something that doesn’t come natural to me, for this reason I was really excited to get started in the Redesign Your Home eCourse! I have loved it! The workbook is beautiful and perfect for a visual learner, and the course has given me some valuable tips and new inspiration for my home.
- Meal Planning Printables: The Meal Planning Printables were great, especially the Food Storage Printable Pack from Susan Nelson. The printables are visually appealing with a lot of information, including: how long you can store pantry, meats, produce and dairy items; and how to safely freeze foods for longer storage.
- Simply Home Sewn: I found a lot of fun resources to do with my kids over the summer, and Simply Home Sewn was one of my favorites. Every summer I give my two daughters sewing lessons, so I’m always on the hunt for easy new patterns. We are excited to try the “Mommy and Me Aprons” from this printable.
I was very happy with MOST of the products inside the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, and I did feel that it was worth the $29.97.
I hope that I was able to answer all of your questions about this amazing resource! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! I’m always happy to answer.