I am an affiliate with Ultimate Bundles. I will receive compensation from purchases made through links in this post. All opinions are my own.
I purchased the Master Your Money Super Bundle back in April and have been so happy that I did. This bundle has taught me a lot about saving money, living frugally, and budgeting, and I already knew a lot, so that is saying something.
The Master Your Money Super Bundle is a collaboration of a few favorite frugal/budgeting bloggers. Each of these bloggers submitted their highly sought after eCourses, workbooks, printables, and more into ONE LARGE bundle. And because these products are all being bundled together they are able to offer this bundle at one incredibly low price.
It includes 13 eBooks, 9 printables & workbooks, 12 eCourses, and 11 videos. The topics include budgeting, paying off debt, family finances, and more. You could buy each of these products separately, which would add up to over $1,000. Or, if you purchase the bundle you can get them all for just $49.95. This is a GREAT deal!!
I’ll be honest with you though, this bundle is not for everyone! As a matter of fact, if you meet any of the suggestions below I encourage you NOT to buy it. I truly do want you to spend your money wisely!
This bundle is not for you if….
- You don’t have money in your budget for it.
- You have already spent a lot of money on frugal/budgeting courses.
- You struggle finding the time to devote to online courses or learning.
- You have the time and resources to research all of the information yourself.
$50 is a lot of money! This type of money should be spent in a way that will be helpful to you and your family. I truly believe that the Master Your Money Super Bundle can change your financial future, if it is used and applied correctly.
This bundle is for you if…..
- You have been considering purchasing an online budgeting/frugal course. It would be a much better deal to buy this bundle than to buy a few different courses separately.
- You have been looking for a detailed resource to help you pay off debt, save money, live frugally, and budget better.
- You enjoy learning from online courses.
- You are a visual learner and would benefit from the motivation of printables.
- You don’t have a lot of time to do your own research and studying. This bundle does ALL of the heavy lifting for you. Every answer you seek is right here!
My Fave Products!
I have gone through each of the products offered in this bundle (yes, every.single.one.) and picked out a few of my very FAVORITES!
- 30 Day Money Saving Challenge by Amanda Waterson. I loved the visuals in each of the printables of this challenge. She did an excellent job of encouraging you to save more and spend less, and making it fun along the way!
- Busy on a Budget by Cara Harvey. I absolutely loved this ecourse. Cara Harvey explains exactly what you need to do to begin budgeting and take control of your finances. She has an easy to follow attitude and fun personality to listen to.
- Money & Marriage Bundle: Create a thriving and connected marriage and eliminate money fights by Nicole Rule. My number one question is, “How can I get me and my spouse on the same page financially?” Nicole Rule answers that question through this awesome ebook. She has exercises for couples do to to learn how to communicate about money and plan for your families financial future. This ebook can be a huge asset to any marriage!
- Ultimate Money Saving Guide by Lauren Daly. This Money Saving Guide is simply incredible! Lauren Daly shares over 250 tips to help you cut expenses from your daily living. I loved all of the details she thought of as she shares way to save more money. This guide is a must!
The 2019 Master Your Money Super Bundle is only available for a limited time. If this sounds like something you need in your life, be sure not to wait!