“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”
I moved into a new home about a year ago and I have been slowly trying to incorporate some farmhouse pieces. I’ve included a little allowance for home decor in our monthly budget and have tried to stretch it as far as I can. I found some great items on Amazon last night. Everything is under $20! I purchased a few things and added a few others to my cart for next month! 🙂
- Lanterns are very trendy right now. I love the fresh look of this Farmhouse Lantern. It is under $5 and has a lot of great reviews.
- I have been needing some new pillows and loved this Compass Pillowcover. It is under $3 and is a great way to add a farmhouse style to your home.
- I have a few of these potted artificial plants around my house. They are a great way to add a little color to any room. I usually pull mine out around spring time and keep them out until fall. I love them so much I might even buy a couple more!
- Adding a few French Stripe Dishtowels to your kitchen is an easy way to add some farmhouse charm. This pack of dishtowels comes in a set of three and have a gorgeous soft nautical blue color.
- Nothing says farmhouse like a comfy throw blanket over a couch. This farmhouse throw is beautiful and would go with a lot of different colors.
- I love galvanized pieces around my house. This round galvanized serving tray would look beautiful for a coffee table centerpiece.
- Start your farmhouse look at the front door with this beautiful wreath. At under $15 this is a great deal!
- I have these darling mini glass milk bottles sitting on my front entry table and I always get a lot of compliments on them.
- How fun would it be to have your very own personalized vintage farmhouse sign. To get your name and personalized year on your own sign it will only cost you $16.99. That’s a great deal!
- This rusted metal egg basket is sitting in my Amazon cart right now and I can’t wait until it gets here. I love the wire metal basket look, but this one has the rusted metal giving even more of a farmhouse look.
I hope you find something perfect!