This is a sponsored post written by me in behalf of Kids on 45th. I may be compensated for purchases made through links in this post. All opinions are my own.
It’s no secret that I am always looking for ways to save both time and money! I’m a busy mom of three on a small budget; so if I find something that helps make my life easier I get excited about it!
That’s exactly why I was so excited to find Kids on 5th!
Kids on 45th is the new, convenient way to buy gently used kids clothing. They will ship high quality kids clothes straight to your doorstep, all you need to do is select your child’s’ size and style preference…and there is no subscription required!! Yay!!!
Not only does thrift shopping save you money, it’s also so so good for the environment! Just a win all around!
How It Works….
Simply begin by filling out a quick Style Profile for each of your kids. The Style Profile helps your personal shopper to understand what sizes and styles you are looking for.
Then it’s time to “Build Your Box,” this part was honestly so fun!! You get to choose exactly which clothing items you want in your box; long sleeve shirt, short sleeve shirt, swimsuit,dress, jacket, etc.
If you don’t want any pants shipped to you, then don’t select any! You are ultimately in control of what comes in your box, and I love that!
That’s it! Press order and your personal shoppers will pick out all of the clothing for your kids, and you don’t even have to leave your house! They even offer free shipping on orders over $65!!
My Kids on 45th box arrived on my doorstep quickly, within one week of ordering it!
I ordered 19 articles of clothing for my three kids, ages 13, 10 and 6 and it only cost me $70!! Such a good deal!
The clothes were all packaged neatly in the box, but a few of them did come out really wrinkly. This is an easy fix, and not a deal breaker for me, but I was a little surprised to see the wrinkles.
You can request “Cool” or “Classic” style for your kids, along with a few other preferences.
I asked for “Classic” for my two daughters. This is what my 13 year old received:
- 1 Faded Glory red leggings
- 1 Levis jeans
- 3 tags still attached (seriously!) Cherokee short sleeve shirts
- 1 OshKosh long sleeve shirt
My 10 year old daughter received:
- Cat and Jack poka dot jeans
- Old Navy skinny jeans
- Abercrombie skirt
- Faded Glory short sleeve shirt
- 2 tags still attached Cherokee short sleeve shirts
I requested a “Cool” style for my 6 year old son and was so pleased with what came! He got:
- Carters red plaid button up shirt
- Faded Glory button up shirt
- Gap button up shirt
- Champion athletic shirt
- Converse shorts
- Childrens Place cargo pants
- Gap camo pants
I was SO impressed with all of the name brand clothing I was sent, and it all looked brand new!
Kids on 45th might be for you if:
- You are a parent on a tight budget and don’t have time to sort through rows and rows of used clothing at multiple thrift stores. It truly was the quickest, easiest thrift shopping I have ever done.
Kids on 45th might not be for you if:
- You are picky about the clothing your children wear. You can request certain looks and styles, but ultimately you are not the one choosing. If you only like your kids to wear a certain style, this might not be for you.
If you want to try Kids on 45th for yourself, use the Coupon Code: SWEETLIFE10 for $10 off your first order!
Leave a Reply